150 - 240 HP
PowerDrive or CVXDrive
Up to 44.9 gpm
Power, Performance, and Productivity in a Mid-Size Tractor
Case IH Puma® series tractors are equipped with more power, stability and features to handle a variety of tasks on livestock, dairy and mixed-crop operations. When you don’t want to compromise power for flexibility, choose Puma.
New for 2022
Enhanced Operator Comfort, Increased Efficiency
Model Year 2022 Puma series tractors give you the latest Case IH styling and lighting, enhanced quality and increased service intervals to maximize productivity and while also offering additional comfort features that enhance every aspect of the operator experience.
Lighting & Styling
- New grill with enhanced LED work lights provide a uniformly lit work area.
- New rear-view mirror design and enhanced safety lighting on Model Year 2022 Puma series tractors provide additional visibility for greater operator accuracy.
- Enhanced quality and new features, such as an in-cab cool box, provide exceptional operator comfort.
- Low-mounted front wiper, available for all Model Year 2022 Puma series tractors, provides maximum visibility in any conditions.
- New steps, monitor bar, battery cutoff switch and elastic hood closing rope put operator convenience front and center.
- Hi-eSCR2 emissions technology allows for longer service intervals — 750 hours for engine oil and 1,500 hours for transmission fluid.
- When equipped with CVXDrive™ continuously variable transmission, Puma models 185 to 240 provide greater customization to match transmission behavior with any job.
- Drivability enhancements help achieve smoother acceleration, deceleration and shuttle behavior.
- Model Year 2022 Puma series tractors offer a new loader joystick with reverser for greater drivability.
Greater Efficiency, Lower Running Costs
Puma series tractors feature world-class engine design innovations developed in collaboration between Case IH and FPT engineers. Equipped with Case IH Hi-eSCR2 emissions technology, Puma series tractors are more responsive and reliable, delivering more horsepower with less fuel.
Powerful, Reliable Engine
- Case IH 6.7-L, 6-cylinder turbocharged, intercooled engine
- 24 valves for better gas exchange and faster throttle response
- Cross Flow cylinder head design helps to keep the intake side cool. The cylinder is charged with cooler air for better combustion, more torque and lower fuel consumption.
- Common Rail Injection
- 750-hour service interval
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Meets the tough new Tier 4 B/Final emissions standards
- SCR after-treatment converts nitrogen oxides into nitrogen and water vapors
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), a nontoxic mixture, triggers the change
- Engine design reduces particulate matter created by incomplete fuel burning
- Ten percent lower operating costs with exhaust as clean as the intake air
Engine Power Management
- Increases productivity under varying conditions
- The engine controller switches to a higher power/torque curve
- Engagement of engine power management (also called boost) happens autonomously whenever boost conditions are available
- Boost levels are variable depending on engine load, driveline torque, speed and hydraulic demand
The Right Transmission for Every Task
The Case IH Puma series tractor offers two transmission options that handle the most demanding applications. Both the PowerDrive and CVXDrive transmission are controlled with the easy-to-use MultiFunction Handle — which puts 90% of the most commonly used functions right at your fingertips.
CVXDrive Continuously Variable Transmission
- CVXDrive Continuously Variable Transmission
- PowerDrive Powershift Transmission
Smooth and Simple
Select the desired target speed, and CVXDrive works seamlessly with the engine to find the right gear ratio and engine speed to achieve the most efficient operation possible.
Active Stop Feature
Provides a powered neutral that prevents tractor movement, even with fully loaded trailers and implements on steep slopes. Allows for starting and stopping without using the clutch or brakes.
Maintains power to the ground. Shifting of gears is done automatically and never under a load, which saves fuel. Roading speeds of up to 30 mph (50 kph) can be achieved at engine speeds as low as 1,550 rpm (Puma 185 to 240 CVXDrive). Save time and money moving between fields.
Easy to Customize
Puma CVXDrive features the same split throttle design found on all Case IH CVXDrive transmissions. Simply set the minimum and maximum engine rpm needed, and the transmission does the rest.
Options to Fit Your Needs
Available in an 18x6 version or a 19x6 eco version that provides roading speeds at lower rpm; 30 mph (50 kph) and creeper options are available.
Made to Last
Robust, proven and reliable transmission providing longer life
PowerDrive is a true powershift transmission with easy one-button shifting, without torque interruptions. Nine gears in field working range make it easy to find the right speed.
Automatic Productivity Management (APM)
APM automatically manages shifting and engine rpm to optimize field or road performance. Simply choose your speed, and the transmission does the rest.
Cab enhancements inspired by customer feedback that are designed to make long days feel shorter.
- All operator controls are centrally located in the MultiControl Armrest design for unparalleled ease of use.
- MultiControl Armrest perfectly integrates the optional Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) Pro 700 display for easy control of tractor functions and implements.
- Reactive steering system returns the steering wheel to straight forward position.
- Sight lines in all directions.
- Up to 20 LED work lights provide a uniformly lit work area, helping you safely tackle after-hour jobs.
- More durable than filament bulbs
- Forward visibility is maximized by a narrow hood and steering column. Visibility can be further enhanced with the optional integrated front camera.
- LED beacon lights on Model Year 2022 Puma series tractors provide even greater visibility in all field conditions.
- New rear-view mirror design reduces blind spots and increases accuracy.
- New in-cab cool box keeps food and drinks cooler throughout the day.
- Four seating package options are all designed for maximum comfort to match your needs.
- Tinted rear window with suspended cab option.
- Optional cab suspension provides a smooth ride both on the road and in the field. The spring and dampener system are adjustable to suit operator preference.
- New loader joystick with reverser offers greater drivability on Model Year 2022 Puma series tractors.
- A quiet operator environment.
PTO, Hydraulics & Hitches
Get the Job Done
Case IH Puma series tractors have the hitch lift capacity, the hydraulic component features and the hydraulic flow available to handle the application demands.
- Standard 540/1,000 rear PTO makes changing speeds fast and simple. Puma 185 to 240 models feature economy PTO options to achieve recommended implement speeds at lower RPM
- Fender-mounted PTO controls on both fenders are standard
- Auto PTO Management option automatically turns the PTO on or off at a predetermined height of the 3-point hitch, reducing operator effort and protecting driveline components
- Puma series tractors offer a high-capacity, closed-center, pressure-flow compensating hydraulic system
- Multiple PFC hydraulic pump options are available delivering up to 44.9 gpm
- Available with mechanical remote valves with configurable detents or electronic remotes integrated in the MultiFunction Armrest
- An optional rear-fender-mounted control switch allows handy activation of a frequently used hydraulic circuit from a conveniently accessible ground-level location
Front and Rear Hitches
- Rear-fender-mounted hitch features raise/lower switches for easy positioning from the ground
- Puma models 185 to 240 feature redesigned front hitch to incorporate increased linkage travel and additional tire clearance
Advanced Farming Systems (AFS)
Integrated Precision Farming Technology
Factory-installed AFS components and dealer-installed options on Puma tractors offer dependability and convenience and give you the flexibility you need to help ensure you’re ready to begin gathering data as soon as you pull into the field.
Explore the AFS Offering
Plug-and-Play Autoguidance Ready — Right From the FactoryMinimizing skips and overlaps saves on fuel, seed, fertilizer and chemicals. Precisely placing seeds can improve agronomic performance. Achieving year-to-year repeatable accuracy — as tight as plus or minus 1 inch — becomes reality with AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance.
AFS Pro 700In a single display, the AFS Pro 700 display provides control functionality and simple integration for Case IH LB4 large square balers and RB5 round balers, Early Riser® planters, Precision Disk™ drills and ISOBUS-compliant implements. Plus, you can use your display with third-party ISOBUS-compliant implements.
Maintenance & Uptime
Rugged Components and Easy Maintenance
You can’t afford to be sidelined for costly service or lengthy maintenance. That’s why we engineered Puma tractors with rugged Case IH components proven to provide years of reliable service. And it’s also why we added features like the easy-opening hood, convenient service steps to the cab and a right-hand service access door for easy cleanout and serviceability. Daily maintenance checks are quick, easy and at eye level.
Loaders & Attachments
Designed for Loader Work that Lightens your Load
Puma tractors are available loader-ready from the factory. Time-saving features such as quick release hydraulic couplers, automatic implement locking and optimized hydraulic flow lets you get the job done faster.
L106 Loader for Puma Models 150 & 165
- L106 Loader for Puma Models 150 & 165
- L107 Loader for Puma Models 185-240
- Lift Capacity Max Height @ pivot pins: 4,079 - 5,335 lbs. (1,850 - 2,420 kg)
- Boom Breakout Force @ pivot pins: 5,291 - 6,989 lbs. (2,400 - 3,170 kg)
- Raise time: 3.7 - 4.1 seconds
L106 Loader >
- Puma 150
- Puma 165
- Lift Capacity Max Height @ pivot pins: 4,167 - 5,335 lbs. (1,890 - 2,420 kg)
- Boom Breakout Force @ pivot pins: 5,754 - 7,121 lbs. (2,610 - 3,230 kg)
- Raise time: 3.4 - 3.8 seconds
L107 Loader >
- Puma 185
- Puma 200
- Puma 220
- Puma 240
Case IH offers a full line of loader attachments for a variety of material handling. Offering everything from pallet handling to bale grips to meet your needs.
Loader Attachments >
- Engine: 6.7L
- Rated PTO HP: 150 (at 2,200 ERPM)
- Rated Engine HP: 185
- Max Boosted HP: 225
- Transmission: PowerDrive or CVXDrive
Bancroft Implement, Inc.
312 West Ramsey St.
Bancroft, IA 50517
Corwith Red Power
301 1st Street
Corwith, IA 50430
Estherville Red Power
2703 Murray Rd.
Estherville, IA 51334
McRoberts Red Power
3080 Hwy 14
Greene, IA 50636
Humboldt Red Power
2050 13th Street North
Humboldt, IA 50548
Mason City Red Power
10997 265th St
Mason City, IA 50401
Manson Red Power
221 Eighth Street
Manson, IA 50563
New Hampton Red Power
2205 240th Street
New Hampton, IA 50659
Spencer Red Power
3695 Hwy 71
Spencer, IA 51301
West Bend Red Power
101 - 130th St
West Bend, IA 50597