7’ 6” - 26’ 6”
30" - 40"
28-38 HP/ shank
New for 2020
The Ecolo-Til™ 2500 is now available in a rigid-mounted configuration that performs effective primary tillage in six shanks with 38-inch spacing. Long offered in a compact, convenient folding configuration, the new rigid-mounted option provides an increasingly simple, yet durable, option to create optimum soil tilth and little surface disturbance.
The Ecolo-Til 2500 can be equipped with an optional disk leveler:
- Evenly distributes soil and residue across the soil surface
- Allows the soil surface to settle prior to secondary tillage and/or planting
The Key to Higher Yields
Count on Case IH in-line rippers to promote healthy soil tilth by reducing compaction and creating the optimum mix of soil and porespace.
- Allows air and water key to plant growth to deeply infiltrate the root zone
- Helps soil store water during dry periods and drain during wet periods
- Reduces runoff, keeping nutrients in the rootzone
Parabolic ShankThese shanks will tear through soil compaction and cover more residue than straight shank designs.Combined with winged Tiger points, parabolic shanks provide a high level of residue and soil mixing.
Minimum Residue Disturbance (MRD)MRD shanks leave the surface relatively undisturbed while offering excellent tillage. Available with optional 7-inch Tiger Points.
No-Till ShanksFor your no-till operation, Case IH No-til shanks and No-till Points offer minimal surface and residue disturbance while effectively breaking up the uderlying compaction.
Easily Handle Residue and Compaction
Case IH Ecolo-till in-line rippers can be fitted with a variety of Tiger Points. Wings sweep downward, rearward and outward, shattering compaction and creating healthier soil with excellent pore space. No-till points fracture compaction with minimal surface disruption.
- Double-disc Berm Build'r to create a berm with the loose soil created by the shank
- Double-wheel Berm Tuck'r to prevent soil blowout
Place Nutrients in the Root Zone
- Create a more ideal balance of soil, air and water
- Roots grow deeper
- Roots contact more soil for better nutrient uptake
- Roots remain in contact with nutrients for longer time
- Less run-off of nutrients — advantageous both economically and ecologically
- Higher yields compared to surface braodcasting
Shanks: Parabolic, MRD & no-till
Shank Spacing: 30, 36, 38, 40 in (76.2, 91.4,
96.5, 102 mm)
Shank Mount Options: Spring reset & shear bolt
Bancroft Implement, Inc.
312 West Ramsey St.
Bancroft, IA 50517
Corwith Red Power
301 1st Street
Corwith, IA 50430
Estherville Red Power
2703 Murray Rd.
Estherville, IA 51334
McRoberts Red Power
3080 Hwy 14
Greene, IA 50636
Humboldt Red Power
2050 13th Street North
Humboldt, IA 50548
Mason City Red Power
10997 265th St
Mason City, IA 50401
Manson Red Power
221 Eighth Street
Manson, IA 50563
New Hampton Red Power
2205 240th Street
New Hampton, IA 50659
Spencer Red Power
3695 Hwy 71
Spencer, IA 51301
West Bend Red Power
101 - 130th St
West Bend, IA 50597