Field Solutions for the Complete Farm
A complete field application solution lets you increase your profits, use real-time monitoring information for better seed and fertilizer application, and reduce your costs and environmental impact all while achieving optimal plant growth.
AFS Product Control
Take Full Control of Your Implement
AFS ISOBUS Product Control lets you view your implement on your ISO compliant display via a virtual terminal and control your implement’s necessary functions at the touch of a finger.
CompatibilityCompatible with these ISO enabled displays, AFS® ISOBUS Product Control supports a variety of field applications, making it a great solution for the mixed fleet grower.
- Case IH Pro 700
- New Holland IntelliView™ IV
- John Deere 2630
- John Deere Generation 4
- Mueller TOUCH800® and TOUCH1200®
- Ag Leader Integra
Features & Advantages
- A one-time setup that installs in minutes provides an easy user interface
- Automatically transfer your settings from machine to machine to gain complete control
- Plug ‘n play with your implement through your existing ISOBUS compliant display
- Perform variable rate, section control, prescriptions and as-applied mapping at the touch of your finger
Product Control Platforms
- Dry spreader
- Liquid fertilizer/anhydrous ammonia
- Weather station
Manage A Wide Variety Of Applications
The AFS AccuControl crop input control system is a variable rate and section control system that utilizes the AFS Pro 700 display. Case IH AFS AccuControl manages a wide variety of applications, such as seed monitoring and mapping, auto section control, variable rate control, and more.
CompatibilityThis single display solution connects a Case IH tractor to a non-Case IH implements, such as sprayers, strip till applicators, NH3 applicators and up to 48-row planters. AccuControl is also used with the Case IH Nutri-Placer strip-till applicator.
FeaturesAccuControl manages a wide variety of applications and creates as-applied maps:
- Controls seed and liquid up to four sections and up to 48 rows for individual row shut off; manual configuration of section and row orientations and variable rate seeding at up to four different section rates for better management of inputs
- Sprayers; strip till applicators: Controls up to 48 boom sections; single-product variable rate control
- NH3 applicators: Controls up to 48 sections; single-product variable rate control
- Coverage logging: Track and map; coverage with any implement
Be Smart About Your Applications
The Field-IQ crop input control system is a variable rate and section control system. It prevents seed and fertilizer overlap, controls the rate of material applications and monitors seed delivery. Field-IQ™ automatic section control can control up to 48 individual rows, eliminating waste and double applications of inputs by automatically shutting off rows or sections in areas which have already been covered.
ISOBUS TASK CONTROLLER
Automated Control at Your Fingertips
The AFS ISO Task Controller can be used to control any compliant ISOBUS implement using the AFS Pro 700 display and allows for automated section control, variable rate application, mapping and additional ISOBUS Task Controller compatible implements.
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.
Bancroft Implement, Inc.
312 West Ramsey St.
Bancroft, IA 50517
Corwith Red Power
301 1st Street
Corwith, IA 50430
Estherville Red Power
2703 Murray Rd.
Estherville, IA 51334
McRoberts Red Power
3080 Hwy 14
Greene, IA 50636
Humboldt Red Power
2050 13th Street North
Humboldt, IA 50548
Mason City Red Power
10997 265th St
Mason City, IA 50401
Manson Red Power
221 Eighth Street
Manson, IA 50563
New Hampton Red Power
2205 240th Street
New Hampton, IA 50659
Spencer Red Power
3695 Hwy 71
Spencer, IA 51301
West Bend Red Power
101 - 130th St
West Bend, IA 50597