HAYBUSTER ROW OPENER
Built for accuracy & versatility:
- Accurate depth control is maintained by the packer wheels and the parallel linkage.
- Depth control adjustment
- Pressure springs provide from 135 lbs(61.24kg) to 300 lbs (136.08kg) of down pressure to adapt to varying soil conditions.
- Optional native grass attachment include an agitator, a large convoluted hose and special seed boot.
- Optional drop tube assembly with convoluted hoses.
- Optional coulter depth bands help control disc opener depth in soft soil conditions.
- The ground drive wheel is now wider assuring accurate seeding in all conditions.
VERSATILITY FOR USE IN A VARIETY OF SEED BED CONDITIONS
Haybuster's grain and grass drills are truly All Purpose drills. They will seed a wide variety of seeds; from warm and cool season grasses and legumes to small grains and soybeans. Up to three different products can be metered simultaneously at different rates (when the optional legume box is attached).
Choose your combination: three seeds; or two seeds and dry fertilizer, the combinations is up to you. These drills work well in all conditions, conventional, minimum till, no till, as well as pasture rennovation and reclamation projects.
TWO SEED BOXES
The 107C has two seed boxes with individual metering. The Third box (front) is the optional legume box. The three seed boxes provide the flexibility to plant up to three different seeds, or two different seeds and dry fertilizer can be applied at the three different rates.
MULTIPLE DRILL OPTIONS
The 107C may be set up with 2 or 3 drill hitches that provide endwise transport. Built-in transport wheels easily pivot 90 degrees to transport position.
INFINITE RATE ADJUSTMENTS
Rate adjustments are infinite and simple on both the seed boxes and the legume box. New plastic seed cups.
EASY PULL-TYPE TRANSPORT
Convenient for the narrow gates and roads. Single drill transport width same as seeding width. The 107C has a 10'6" (3.20m) seeding width.