AFS Precision Farming Specialist
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
401k Plan, Health Insurance, Life Insurance Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Days off
Status: Full Time
Ensures ongoing precision agriculture mainstreaming and works with all dealership departments to sell and support advanced precision farming products. Supports dealership value-added services by sharing expertise, training employees, and supporting solution execution.
* Supports precision farming product guidance to sales, service, and parts departments
* Serves as technical specialist relative to all precision farming products offered and supported by dealership
* Participates in the adoption of new technology and product offerings
* Provides support for advanced precision farming product sales and systems troubleshooting
* Helps execute the plan to ensure ongoing precision farming mainstreaming across all departments at the dealership
* Develops and delivers internal and external training for precision farming products
* Provides recommendations on ordering option codes
* Supports the execution of the dealership's precision agriculture strategy (Machine Optimization, Logistics Optimization, and Agronomic Decision Support)
* Helps Support business consulting services to customers
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
* 1+ years experience in an agriculture-related role
* Proficient knowledge of electrical and wireless communication systems
* Knowledge of database software and computer application systems
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
* Ability to speak and write effectively one-on-one and within a group
* Associates or Bachelors Degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business, or Agriculture Mechanization or equivalent experience
Apply in person
Manson Red Power, Inc.
221 Eighth Street
Manson, Iowa 50563 USA
Phone: (712) 469-2145