The AFS Connect portal is a gateway to the AFS Connect Magnum series tractor. It allows you to precisely manage your farm, fleet and data from a desktop or tablet anywhere. Log in to AFS Connect to:
- View current field operations, fleet information, agronomic data and more
- Share selected agronomic data — down to the field level — with third-party partners of your choosing
- Confirm that your data is securely transferring to and from the cloud
Added connectivity helps to maximize uptime and keep operators in the field via support features available in the AFS Connect Magnum:
- Remote display viewing allows a farm manager or dealer to view exactly what an operator is seeing on the AFS Pro 1200 display in the cab.
- Remote service tool allows dealers to remotely identify maintenance and service needs, to proactively determine what parts are needed, without ever needing to visit the operation.
- Firmware over the air (FOTA) allows for dealers to push wireless updates to operating firmware.
Three new system components enable you to configure precision farming functionality and tractor systems the way you want:
- AFS Pro 1200 LCD display: Designed for intuitive navigation, our newest display features anti-glare for visibility on even the brightest days. Remote display viewing connects operators with farm managers seamlessly, and Bluetooth® capabilities pair the display with a mobile phone.
- New AFS Vision Pro operating system is familiar and easy to use. Producers can configure their AFS Vision Pro operating system to their choosing, using technology to tailor the tractor to their operating preferences.
- AFS Vector Pro receiver streamlines guidance correction options, ranging from base (WAAS and AFS 1) to medium (AFS 2) to high (RTK and AFS RTK+) accuracy levels.