Axial-Flow® 140 Series Combines
Enhanced Case IH Axial-Flow® 140 series combines increase productivity, featuring an improved transmission and more standard features, making it easier to adjust to different crops and field conditions to produce higher-quality grain for increased productivity.
265 - 375 HP
5,6 & 7
GRAIN TANK SIZE
250 - 300 bu.
2.5 - 4.0 bu./sec
Harvesting Meets Efficient Power
Regardless of crop, field condition or farm size, Case IH Axial-Flow combines are proven to produce the highest in both grain quantity and quality. As a member of the Case IH Efficient Power family, Axial-Flow combines are designed to deliver exceptional fuel and fluid economy as well as impressive horsepower.
Increase Functional Performance
Get the job done right with high-capacity features and heavy-duty rotary feeding systems. Enhance crop flow and improve feeding into the combine, resulting in smooth crop flow and reduced wear.
Improved and expanded header lineup provides the latest in harvesting technology. The following headers are available on the 140 series:
- Flex Auger
- Added eight pitch spacing and positioning of the slats and feeder chain help move material faster and more consistently toward the transition cone
- New rock trap beaters spiral design helps prevent rocks from entering the combine
- Lower feeder gearbox handles the high horsepower requirements of chopping corn heads and larger headers
- Intermediate feeder protects the feeder with both a friction clutch on the feeder shaft and a radial pin clutch on the feeder drum, which eliminates the need for belts or chains
- Three-speed gearbox provides rotor speed overlap for improved belt life and ensures optimal positioning for commonly used rotor speeds
Two-speed Electric Shift Transmission Provides Seamless Control
Whether you want simplicity and convenience or superior control, Case IH Axial-Flow combines are available with the single rotor technology that is right for you. Our 140 series delivers proven technology through a simple, efficient and reliable belt-driven rotor design.
Electric Shift Transmission
- High- and low-speed ranges allow you to take on different field conditions without shifting
- Easier shifting with improved traction allows you to maximize your harvest window and field productivity
Pump Drives/Separator Drives
- Improved PTO gear case design ensures pumps and drives are operating efficiently at a lower 2,100 rpm
- Maximize fuel savings and decrease engine wear