271 - 300 HP
Up to 58 gpm
Comfort With a Purpose
The redesigned cab of the AFS Connect Optum series tractorsis 7.5% larger than previous models. It comes equipped with suspended front axle and cab suspension plus a semi-active air-ride seat for a comfortable ride. Increased storage compartments along with an optional cool box are available. With additional window tinting and shatterproof, laminated front glass, the cab provides a quiet, cool environment for those long days in the field.
Active Leather Seat Option
- The active leather seat combines live suspension, dynamic dampening system and air pressure to make adjustments to reduce vibration by up to 65%.
- The backrest extension will swivel with the operator for added comfort.
- An accelerometer senses seat motions to better hold the driver in an absolute position for a more comfortable ride.
- Ride Modes allows the driver to adjust the seat control behavior to his/her personal preference.
Optional Cool Box
- For long days in the cab, the cooled storage below the passenger seat keeps food and beverages chilled through long days in the cab.
- The AFS Connect Optum tractor can be outfitted with up to 22 LED field lights for enhanced front and side night visibility.
- The road and work lights are divided into four sections. This provides the option to select lighting packages depending on your needs.
Connectivity & Support
- AFS Connect
- System Components
- Remote Capabilities
Efficiency at Your Fingertips
The AFS Connect Optum's all new MultiControl Armrest with the ergonomic MultiFunction Handle places 85% of key operator functions at your fingertips.The new MultiControl Armrest features the intuitive AFS Pro 1200 with the AFS Vision Pro operating system.The 12 inch touch screen display makes setting up your tractors and implements easy and AFS Vector Pro allows equipment to acquire guidance lines quicker creating greater efficiency.
Proven Engine Performance
The proven 6.7-L engines are built to produce power for the toughest field conditions. Reinforced material can handle anything an AFS Connect Optum tractor will put this engine through.
- When specific conditions are met, the engine will idle at a lower speed to conserve fuel.
- Industry-leading Hi-eSCR2 emissions technology is a proven, simple, single-system solution to meet emissions standards without compromising fuel efficiency.
Reliable CVXDrive™ Transmission
The CVXDrive™ is a reliable transmission for infinite ground speed control that delivers the power to the ground in field and road applications while allowing for maximum fuel efficiency by managing the engine RPM and transmission speed.
Case IH intelligent transmission management gives the driver more control over the CVXDrive.With the AFS Pro 1200 display, operators can easily adjust functions including:
- Shuttling speed
- Transmission sensitivity and aggressiveness
- Drive pedal and Multicontroller responsiveness
PTO, Hydraulics & Hitches
Four-speed Rear PTO: AFS Connect Optum tractors are equipped with an in-cab, electronically shiftable 4-speed rear PTO. The four PTO speeds include 540, 540E, 1000, 1000E for maximum productivity, versatility and efficiency. The economy PTO speeds are fuel saving features for maintaining PTO speed at a lower engine speed.
Two-speed The optional front PTOcan be electronically shifted in the cab between 1000 and 1000E.The 1000E setting achieves rated speed at 1585 engine RPMs reducing fuel consumption.
AFS Connect Optum tractors offer large hydraulic pump options for performance at lower engine rpm, designed to help operators save fuel.
- Options include, four (standard) or five (optional) rear electronic remote valves and up to 3 mid-mount valves
- Maximum flow at the remotes: 43.6 gpm (165 L/min) or optional 58 gpm (220 L/min) PFC hydraulic pump
- Maximum flow available at one remote: 37 gpm (140 L/min)
- Newly designed electro-hydraulic remotes are easier to couple under pressure and are configurable on the armrest – LED lights distinguish the remotes and their position on the Multicontroller
- Several rear hitch options offer the flexibility to meet the needs of many demanding three-point hitch applications
- The rear 3-point hitch has a lift capacity of 22,705 lb. (10,299 kg)
- Front hitch options allow solutions for front-mounted mowers and other implements to be mounted to the front of the tractor to cover more acres per hour
- The front hitch has a lift capacity of 9,892 lb. (4,487 kg)
Axles & Suspension
Axle Design That Keeps Power to the Ground
- A standard class 4.75 suspended front axle provides a better ride and improves productivity with better traction, allowing more acres to be covered in a workday.
- Durable and reliable outboard planetary design keeps power to the ground and delivers a high carrying capacity for added performance.
- Can be fitted with front dual wheels for additional traction and flotation.
- A 112 in. or 119 in. bar axle configuration allows for several choices in wheel spacing for flexibility between crop types.
- Dual rear wheels are available for additional traction and flotation.
Maintenance & Uptime
Keeping You Running Day After Day
Easy AccessRegular maintenance points are accessible without removing shields. The hood opens without tools. Radiators and coolers fold out for quick, easy cleaning. A wide filler opening makes ground-level fueling easy.
UptimeWith 750-hour engine oil change and 1,500-hour transmission intervals, as well as a low-maintenance fuel system, downtime is reduced while uptime is maximized. Large fuel tanks keep you rolling.
- Engine: 6.7 L Tier 4 B/Final - Stage V
- Engine Rated Horsepower: 300
- Maximum Engine Horsepower: 313
- PTO Power: 270
Bancroft Implement, Inc.
312 West Ramsey St.
Bancroft, IA 50517
Corwith Red Power
301 1st Street
Corwith, IA 50430
Estherville Red Power
2703 Murray Rd.
Estherville, IA 51334
McRoberts Red Power
3080 Hwy 14
Greene, IA 50636
Humboldt Red Power
2050 13th Street North
Humboldt, IA 50548
Mason City Red Power
10997 265th St
Mason City, IA 50401
Manson Red Power
221 Eighth Street
Manson, IA 50563
New Hampton Red Power
2205 240th Street
New Hampton, IA 50659
Spencer Red Power
3695 Hwy 71
Spencer, IA 51301
West Bend Red Power
101 - 130th St
West Bend, IA 50597