Trooper is designed and priced for fleet applications. The durability makes it smart choice for rental application and the efficient driving interval will save farmers time. Mechanical, ground-wheel-drive achieves precision on small to medium-sized farms.
BUILT SALFORD TOUGH
10 feet long and easy to operate, Trooper Fleet Spreader is towable with almost any type of vehicle. Flotation tires prevent soil compaction, making this applicator ideal for small to medium-capacity jobs in a variety of settings, from row crops to sod/turf farms.
SPREAD PATTERN EFFICIENCY
Even our most economical mechanical model features our original, proprietary spreader system, achieving a consistently wide, flat spread pattern. Trooper Fleet Spreader is capable of spreading granular fertilizer up to 60 feet with the ground drive package and up to 80 feet with the hydraulic spinner option. The results—less wasted material, more money in your pocket.
- Distribution of granular fertilizer
- Targeted for fleet application
- Easy to operate
- Optimized for small to medium-size farm applications
- Pull with any reasonable towing vehicle
- Ground wheel drive spinners spread fertilizer at 60 feet vs. traditional designs at 30 feet
- UHMW and stainless steel construction reduce corrosion issues and extend spreader life
- Proprietary Salford BBI spreader system
- Dual rack and pinion gate prevents jams
- Lowest capital cost spreader offered by Salford BBI
- Flotation tires minimize soil compaction
- 170 cu. ft. struck capacity
- Delivers a wider, flatter, more consistent pattern
- Ground wheel driven, stainless steel mesh chain