The unit base is 2” heavy square tubing mounted to the frame. The 6-foot carriers are easily removed by a single pin. When the AerWay is down, simply raise the rear of the harrow, secure on the rear hook. Then, lift the front bar of the harrow and secure with the chain. A three-point hitch lift frame is also available.
- Horse and cattle farmers spreading manure
- Preparing seed beds (can also be trailed behind disc)
- Covering seed (ideally suited for winter rye grass)
- Incorporating herbicides
- Harrowing fertilizer on hay fields to get faster, more vigorous regrowth
- Root raking, land leveling and landscaping with the addition of 3-point lift frame