If you’re one of the many progressive and innovative farmers who are diversifying their crops, you’ll need new tools and new farming practices to go along with your new crops. And one of your most important pieces of equipment will be a land roller.
Rite Way land rollers have a larger drum diameter, so they make fewer revolutions and more efficiently press rocks into the ground without rolling the crop out ahead of it -- and they need less horsepower per foot to accomplish the task.
The shorter sections on Rite Way rollers float independently while maintaining constant ground pressure -- so they work effectively even as the terrain beneath them constantly changes.
Available in widths from 12’ to 89’ in one, three, five or seven sections, our land rollers all easily transform to a narrow transport width of only 13 1/2' or 14’ and the F-3 NT narrow transport rollers fold up to 11 1/2’.
And if you own a Rite Way Land Roller, when you are ready to start rolling - just drive FORWARD™ and your Rite Way Land Roller unfolds.
These rugged, durable rock pickers were the first in the industry to combine a hydraulically-driven rotary rock picker and a fork type picker into one machine.
They have since set the standard and have become the best selling rock pickers in the world.
And Rite Way’s rock windrowers will greatly improve the speed and efficiency of your rock picking chores. Its side delivery lets you control the size of the windrows.
RR250ST Rock Picker
- Two-bat shock protected reel system can remove rocks from 2” in diameter up to 24” x 45”.
- Bucket dump uses a bearing style hinge. Has a dumping height of 38”.
- Hydraulically-controlled hitch has a full 60º range -- allowing the picker to be towed right behind the tractor during transport, or offset to the side at the angle of your choice while in the field.
RR900ST Rock Picker
- Three-bat shock protected reel system can remove rocks 2” in diameter up to 28” x 55”.
- Large cast pillow block is used to handle the load of the large bucket capacity (dumping height of 56”).
- Large flotation tires for reduced compaction and increased maneuverability.
RW1200 Rock Windrowers
- Handles rocks from 1 1/2” to 12” in diameter.
- Hydraulic cylinder controls depth and transport positions.
- Efficiently breaks up clumps and prepares the soil for seeding.
Rite Way Rock Picker Features
- Hydraulic drive lets reel jam without damaging the machine
- Jams clear by simply reversing the reel
- Hard-surfaced teeth
- Wide range of rake heights
- Low angle rake
- Reel spring protects the rake cylinder ensuring durability and low maintenance
- Back up and dump with a flick of the switch from your tractor
- Set the speed of the reel with the reversible variably-controlled reel speed system
- Bucket has an open grate floor and rock deflector for maximum capacity
- Hose/harness holder on hitch
Rite Way Rock Windrower Features
- Three-row spiral design
- Hydraulic driven reel drive
- Cushion relief valve on hydraulic drive
- Heavy duty 12” diameter reel
- Hard surfaced teeth
- Rugged construction for long years of trouble-free service
Rite Way offers two models of Heavy Harrows - HH8200 and HH8200-NT (Narrow Transport).
Both are designed to handle conventional tilling, minimum-till and zero-till operations. They use 9/16” (or 5/8") x 28” tines to break and distribute straw evenly and to incorporate granular application effectively.
The tine angle is adjustable hydraulically from the tractor cab so the operator may adjust the aggressiveness of harrowing to match the needs of the field. Each harrow section is connected to the bar by parallel linkage arms that allow each section to float independently while maintaining a constant pressure to the ground. With parallel linkage, there is no need to adjust the wheels as the tines wear because constant pressure is maintained by the linkage arms.
Transporting our harrows are a breeze with the patented Field Transport Pivot Wheel System, which allows you to easily go from field to transport position. And with a transport width of only 9 1/2 feet, the HH8200-NT leads the industry in transportation safety.
Rite Way Heavy Harrow Features
- Parallel Linkage Arms with double heavy-duty springs apply equal pressure to all four corners of the harrow section.
- Hydraulically adjust tine angle from your tractor cab -- from 45° to 85°.
- Knuckle assembly provides strong, durable connection between frame and wings.
- Wings follow contour of the land independently from the main frame.
- HH8200-NT - transport width of 9’ 6”
- HH8200 - transport width 14' 7" with the exception of the 90' harrow (16' 6" transport width)
- Auto fold activated from tractor cab.
- Transport/Field Pivot wheel system ensures smooth transition between field and transport positions.
- Field Transport Pivot Wheel System eases harrow bar in or out of transport position.
- Solid draft arms lock into place securely and safely using unique Auto Lock mechanism.
HH8200-NT - 40', 50', 62', 73'
HH8200 - 45', 55', 68', 78', 90'