HAYBUSTER ROW OPENER
Built for accuracy & versatility:
- Accurate depth control is maintained by the packer wheels and the parallel linkage.
- Depth control adjustment
- Pressure springs provide from 135 lbs(61.24kg) to 300 lbs (136.08kg) of down pressure to adapt to varying soil conditions.
- Optional native grass attachment include an agitator, a large convoluted hose and special seed boot.
- Optional drop tube assembly with convoluted hoses.
- Optional coulter depth bands help control disc opener depth in soft soil conditions.
- Wide ground drive wheel assures accurate seeding in all conditions.
VERSATILITY FOR USE IN A VARIETY OF SEED BED CONDITIONS
Haybuster's grain and grass drills are truly All Purpose drills. They will seed a wide variety of seeds; from warm and cool season grasses and legumes to small grains and soybeans. Up to three different products can be metered simultaneously at different rates (when the optional legume box is attached).
Choose your combination: three seeds; or two seeds and dry fertilizer, the combinations is up to you. These drills work well in all conditions, conventional, minimum till, no till, as well as pasture rennovation and reclamation projects.
TWO SEED BOXES
The 147C has two seed boxes with individual metering. The Third box (front) is the optional legume box. The three seed boxes provide the flexibility to plant up to three different seeds, or two different seeds and dry fertilizer can be applied at the three different rates.
14' SEEDING WIDTH
The 14' drill is our widest single piece drill. This unit allows you to maximize your planting time without sacrificing see placement accuracy.
INFINITE RATE ADJUSTMENTS
Rate adjustments are infinite and simple on both the seed boxes and the legume box. New plastic seed cups.