Experience is required.
Training is provided.
401k Plan, Health Insurance, Life Insurance Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Days off
Status: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
* Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
* Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
* Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
* Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
* Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
* Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
* Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
* Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
* Basic parts and machinery knowledge
* Ability to use the CASE/IH computerized parts systems
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
* High School diploma or equivalent experience
* Fork lift experience preferred
Apply in person
Manson Red Power, Inc.
221 Eighth Street
Manson, Iowa 50563 USA