- Commercial customers qualify for a Fleet Program discount when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points will be accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, at the point value assigned to the unit’s product category.
- Commercial wheeled accessories, mulch kits and PPE can be added to an original equipment order at the same discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase.
- When a commercial customer accumulates 6, 8 or 10 Fleet Program points they are eligible for up to 10%, 15% and 20% discounts respectively, on qualifying units.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 8 point or 10 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 or 24 months respectively. No other units qualify for the discount. Extended discounts are not available with 6 point fleet purchases.
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other Husqvarna discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No "grouping" of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups and leasing agencies to qualify.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
|TOTAL POINTS IN FLEET||DISCOUNT FROM MSRP||DISCOUNT PERIOD|
||Initial Purchase Only (One Time Discount)
||Initial Purchase and Qualifying Individual Units for 12 Months
||Initial Purchase and Qualifying Individual Units for 24 Months
Note: Qualified Fleet Program purchases also achieve or earn discounts of up to 20% on batteries and chargers and attachments of $150 and above. However these products do not earn points. Please contact your local independent dealer for additional information.
Click here to view all Husqvarna Equipment
Click here to find your Red Power Team location